From this verse there are two kinds of healing: from evil spirits and from sickness. It shows a characteristic of the kind of Jesus you believe in. He’s not the Jesus that leaves you alone in the journey of life to fend for yourself, manage things, hoping for the best. No! He delivers healing from evil spirits and sickness (Luke 4:18) into your hands. That Jesus is in you, continuing his ministry of healing from sickness and evil spirits.
Let that healing flow from you. Graduate from being a candidate for healing to someone who helps others as Jesus flows through you in healing. Jesus would not be able to heal if he is not alive but he is and it is his very nature to heal. He is alive. And though you can’t see him, he is the sun of righteousness, and there is still healing in his wings (Mal 4:2, Ps 84:11).
Like the sun rises daily, this sun of righteousness, Jesus Christ ,whose mercies are new every morning, rises on you with renewed health, both spiritually and physically. Do you believe this or you have resigned to live all your life depending on drugs and subject to demonic harassments? The choice is yours but don’t say Jesus is lacking in the healing and health department. Mary Magdalene would not agree with you.
Question: Is it possible to live without taking drugs? Post you answer to Comments.
Prayer activity: receive your healing in the name of Jesus.
Tomorrow’s topic: The gift of youth
- Supernatural Power In The Name of Jesus (seashoremary.wordpress.com)
- See As Jesus Sees (knittedtogetherbygod.com)
- Jesus’ Appearance after His Resurrection (godswordforwomen.wordpress.com)
- Where do healing and miracles come from? (opentheword.org)
- LISTEN: Mary Magdalene: The First Person to See the Risen Christ (The Unsung Heroes of Easter #8) (blackchristiannews.com)
- Bible Study: Healing 3 of 3 (sewawesomeness.wordpress.com)